What comes after certification?
Congratulations on passing the exam and becoming a Certified SAFe® professional! With the demand for Certified Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) professionals continuing to grow at an accelerated rate—especially among Global 2000 enterprises—the value of certification is greater now than ever before.
Get involved with the online community
Holding a SAFe certification not only helps maintain a competitive edge within the marketplace, it also grants access to the SAFe Community Platform the go-to resource for growing knowledge of SAFe, expanding a personal learning network, managing certifications, and so much more.
Members of the community are invited to:
- Connect and engage with SAFe Community members via exclusive SAFe
Communities of Practice (CoPs)
- Attend regular webinars to advance their knowledge of SAFe and earn professional development units (PDUs)
- Enhance individual skills through an ever-growing collection of professional development videos such as:
- What’s New in SAFe 4.5
- WSJF Done Right
- Team Backlog Refinement
- Implementing your SAFe Portfolio Kanban
- Manage certifications—print a certificate and access the certification kit
Getting the most out of the SAFe Community Platform
Take the initiative to get the most out of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) community!
Interaction in the Communities of Practice, involvement in Meetups, participation in social groups, along with keeping current on SAFe through renewal of certifications and professional development efforts all help to foster the best SAFe community possible.
Scaled Agile encourage everyone—regardless of where they are on their SAFe journey—to connect with other like-minded Certified SAFe® professionals. Ultimately, connections like these can help drive greater business value and advance careers. The more individuals participate, the greater the benefits they receive.