If you don’t pass your exam on the first attempt, you may take it again by purchasing a retake.
You can pay a $50 retake fee and immediately retake the exam for the following courses:
- Leading SAFe with SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification
- SAFe for Teams with SAFe Practitioner (SP) Certification
- SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) Training with SSM Certification
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) with SASM Certification
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) with POPM Certification
- SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) with RTE Certification
- SAFe DevOps with DevOps Practitioner Certification
The retake fee for Implementing SAFe 4.0 with SPC4 Certification is $250.
If you don’t pass the retake exam, you may try a third time after a 10-day waiting period. The waiting period for a fourth attempt and any additional attempts is 30 days.