Guiding the Lean Enterprise
Everything needed to plan, prepare, and execute a successful Lean-Agile transformation
The world’s leading framework for enterprise agility
- Freely available knowledge base of proven, integrated principles and practices for Lean, Agile, and DevOps
- Configurable and scalable for Teams, Programs, and Portfolios
- Role-based curriculum, worldwide partner network, global community
Role-based curriculum, tools, and connections for SAFe professionals
- Actionable learning for every SAFe role
with globally consistent courseware and certification
- Networking and learning with over 250,000 SAFe professionals
- Access to tools, guidance, and role-based communities of practice
2018 Global SAFe Summit
October 1 – 5, 2018 Washington, DC
Don’t miss the world’s largest gathering of SAFe professionals
The 2018 SAFe Summit will take place at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center located on the beautiful Potomac River in Washington, DC. You can look forward to a full schedule of keynotes, sessions, and trainings ranging from basic SAFe leadership to advanced sessions for seasoned practitioners.
The 2017 Summit sold out, so join the Summit mailing list and be the first to get the latest updates on registration, early-bird discounts, session announcements, and more!
Which course is right for you?
Connect face-to-face with other SAFe practitioners by attending a SAFe Meetup group. Located world-wide.
Mark your calendar for the 2018 SAFe Summit, the world’s largest gathering of SAFe professionals: Oct. 1-5, Washington, DC.
Turn to the monthly Scaled Agile Insider to keep up-to-date on the latest news, resources, and knowledge on SAFe.